Oh I am so sure, that you are so sure you are a real poet, Monday.
Your magic mirror told you that didn't it. LOL.
How could I have missed knowing that. Anyone named "Monkey Love Boat" must be a real poet.
Exactly what s a real poet? Someone who posts here? LOL.
Someone who has never won a poetry contest?
It is always amazing that one's inflated ego is usually proportionate to the lack of one's accomplishments isn't it Monkey Love Boat? Wouldn't you agree?
Dear Mr. Fan,
Exactly what's a real poet? James T. Fan, you want to know! Or, perhaps you do know...
You sly goose, James T. Fan! Let us consider your own critera.
1. You are NOT a real poet simply because your 'magic mirror' tells you so.
2. You are NOT a real poet simply because you post here.
3. You are NOT a real poet simply because you have never won a contest.
James T. Fan, I think you're on to something. Your wisdom can easily be expanded.
4. You are NOT a real poet simply because you DON'T post here.
5. You are NOT a real poet simply because you HAVE won a contest.
Also, we cannot forget this crowning piece of wisdom from you, James T. Fan: An "inflated ego" is "usually proportionate" (usually? that's not very scientific, well never mind) to the amount of air that has been pumped into the ego to make up for the lack of "accomplishments" of the ego in question. Ergo, the ego is a bozo with a red, rubber nose-o.
James T. Fan, we agree, we agree, we agree!
Poor Monkey Love Boat Thing